✨ Let’s talk hair loss 😩
My hair has always been very fine. But with my thyroid issues, my hair has definitely taken a hit. 😔
Obviously bleach is terrible for hair, (But those highlights 😭). Having 5 babies has def done a number on my hair and changed it many times. Stress, flat iron, curling it, hair products. It’s all affected my hair and in not such great ways.
I’ve tried all the great, expensive products and treatments. And literally, all that money, most if not all, don’t work.
So, what am I doing? I’m going back to the basics. Back to my plant based shampoos and conditioners, (which I mostly used anyway but hair has been a struggle for me). Back to my hair oils, that I’ve seen amazing results with for my dry damaged ends. (Can find on YL or make your own diy 😉).
And I’m back to using my hair growth spray.
I know it works because I’ve used it before and saw amazing growth and healthy hair! All the oils in this spray are so great!
• Lavender for supporting cell growth which in turn helps faster, healthier, hair, skin and nails.
• Peppermint for supporting circulation for growth
• Rosemary supports cellular generation which which help both thickness and growth.
• Cedarwood is amazing for helping support hair, skin and nails, hair growth, balancing oil-producing glands on the scalp and can help keep you scalp free of unwanted issues like dandruff.
• I mixed 10 drops of these oils in a 2 oz glass spray bottle
• Splash of Witch Hazel
• Fill the rest with water & mix
💆🏼♀️ Apply 2x daily on scalp.
🙋🏼♀️ Who’s going to be trying this?
You can find the bottles I use here.
Essential oils that I use you can grab here.
* You can see the growth I’ve had since I wrote this post back on 10/2020 over on my Instagram highlight called Testimonies .
* As an Amazon associate and Young Living Brand Partner I earn on qualifying purchases*