Okay, friends, I’ve got something delicious for you.
You know those nights where you have all the main ingredients but you are sick of the same old plain chicken, every. single. night. Well today I bring you….
Lili’s Chicken! 😁
Very original, I know 😂
Okay so my daughter has gained some great cooking skills over the years and she came up with this delicious dish. I couldn’t think of a name so why not keep it simple, right? 🤷🏼♀️
Here’s what you’ll need
- 4 Chicken breasts
- Parmesan breadcrumbs
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Truffle oil
- Half an onion
- Green beans
- Rice for side or whatever else you want for a side. I usually grab the organic 90 second jasmine rice. 90 seconds to cook! Easy Peasy!
- Set the oven for 375.
- Blend 50/50 of the parmesan and seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Coat chicken well in breadcrumbs.
- Place in baking dish on one side and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Chop onion and place in other side of baking dish.
- Add greenbeans with the onions.
- Season greenbeans and onion with a little salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle a little bit of breadcrumbs onto greenbeans and onions.
- Drizzle truffle oil over greenbean mixture and give it a little toss.
- cook for 30-45 minutes or until Chicken and green beans are all fully cooked.
Serve with rice because its just easy! Best part…. Very little clean up. You’re welcome.